|Category||Until June 20, 2022||From June 20, 2022||Onsite Registration|
|Author*||490 USD||520 USD||Not Applicable|
|Author (Student or Committee members)*||450 USD||480 USD||Not Applicable|
|Author (Virtual Presentation) **||390 USD||430 USD||Not Applicable|
(Virtual Presentation) **
|360 USD||390 USD||Not Applicable|
|Presenter (Oral Presentation only)***||330 USD||350 USD||380 USD|
|290 USD||320 USD||Not Applicable||Listener*****||280 USD||300 USD||330 USD|
|Listener (Student only)*****||210 USD||230 USD||250 USD||Each Additional Paper||340 USD||370 USD||Not Applicable||Each Additional Page (up to 10)||70 USD||70 USD||Not Applicable||Each Additional Copy of Publication||70 USD||70 USD||Not Applicable||Social Program||100 USD||100 USD||Not Applicable|
*Author: making an oral presentation of the paper which will be published by the proceedings.
**Author (Virtual Presentation): making an online or video presentation of the paper which will be published by the proceedings.
*** Presenter (Oral Presentation only): making an oral presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
**** Presenter(Virtual Presentation): making an online or video presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
***** Listener: Participating in the conference only as a non-presenter, without presentation and paper publication.
Note: The registration fees can be paid after you receive the acceptance. After entering your information, you will be transferred to a secure page to complete your payment. Registered conference participants are entitled to:
-Conference Materials (Proceedings, etc.)
-Entrance to Keynote Speeches
-Participation in all sessions (including workshops and poster session)
-Conference reception and refreshment breaks between sessions on October 29, 2022
-Lunch and dinner banquet on October 29, 2022
● Each submission should be at least Eight (8) full pages and at most Twenty (20) pages. One regular registration can cover a paper within Ten (10) pages, including all figures, tables, and references, and additional pages will be charged.
● Visa application and accommodation reservation is not included in registration fee, and we strongly advise all participants should arrange it ahead of time.
● Social Program is optional for all participants (on payment basis). Kindly email the tour request to conference secretary in writing when you submit the final registration documents.
For authors or Presenters
1. Authors whose papers are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
2. Send all the required files to us at email@example.com before registration deadline.
3. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
SSIP welcomes listeners and please click the button to get the quick access to register online. Please email us the order id at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm registration status. If you have not received acknowledgment of your registration, please contact us at email@example.com.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to
personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committees is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
Nanjing can be regarded as a safe city with a low rate of violent
crime. However, pick pocketing and purse or cell-phone snatching do
occur in the vicinity of train and bus stations, airports and in
some public parks. Please be vigilante.
For the safety of your and others' personal and property, participants are required to wear name card, and those accompanying must wear the attendance card as well. Please keep the attendance card well. The conference leader onsite has the right to stop those without the attendance card from entering the meeting room.
Please note that the Organizing Committee will not accept liability for any kind of damage, losses or injuries occurring to persons or personal belongings during the conference. Be sure to organise suitable travel and health insurance.
(Please note that costs for travel, accommodation and insurances are not included in the registration fees.)
The conference organising committees is aware of the current
developments regarding the novel coronavirus and we understand that
some participants are now facing travel restrictions and may have to
either cancel their participation. Therefore the option to do remote
presentation is offered to encourage participants to continue with
their presentations virtually by online conference, video conference,
Subsequently, for a safer conference environment, the organizer will actively take protective measures such as, to remind every participant to wear the mask during the conference, take every participant's temperature before they enter and provide alcohol-based hand rub during the conference, etc.